Discussion topic: Microphone problem

This message was authored by Red+rascal This message was authored by: Red+rascal

Microphone problem

I have to ask Sky Q remote 3 or 4 times ( via microphone) to turn subtitles on or off. Keeps saying it can’t find anything or to try again. Never used to be like this, it always worked first time?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Re: Microphone problem

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Red+rascal wrote:

I have to ask Sky Q remote 3 or 4 times ( via microphone) to turn subtitles on or off. Keeps saying it can’t find anything or to try again. Never used to be like this, it always worked first time?

@Red+rascal  best to call up Sky and request a free replacement stating the voice control function no longer works.

Alternatively you could use the following link...

Lost, stolen or damaged Sky Q equipment | Sky Help | Sky.com | Sky Help | Sky.com

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Red+rascal wrote:

@Red+rascal  best to call up Sky and request a free replacement stating the voice control function no longer works.

Alternatively you could use the following link...

Lost, stolen or damaged Sky Q equipment | Sky Help | Sky.com | Sky Help | Sky.com

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
Red+rascal
Topic Author
This message was authored by Red+rascal This message was authored by: Red+rascal

@Doc5907 , thanks , I'll try that.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion