Discussion topic: Losing television menu

This message was authored by Dennisoak This message was authored by: Dennisoak

Losing television menu

Hi

im having issues with the second sky q box.  It keeps losing the television menu so I can't scroll to see what's on.  It happens at least and sometimes more than once a week.  It means always having to reboot both boxes which can be a pain.  Can anyone help. 
thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Losing television menu

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @Dennisoak. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Dennisoak . If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by LAUE This message was authored by: LAUE

My handset is not working, can't change any channel 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LAUE 
Your issue is different to that the original poster was facing. After checking the basics, ie; fresh batteries, re-pairing etc if your Sky Q remote is definitely broken/faulty, if you follow this link it should allow you to do some more troubleshooting and then it’ll send you to a form to request a replacement (apparently this is not available to customers in the ROI).
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/lost-stolen-damaged-sky-q-equipment#get-in-touch

It may be quicker to purchase a new remote from a retailer or larger supermarket. If you do that as well as the above you’ll have a spare.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion