Discussion topic: Ive cancelled sky and i have to return the sky box . I also want the sky dish removing as it i

This message was authored by Matt+Bradbury This message was authored by: Matt+Bradbury

Ive cancelled sky and i have to return the sky box . I also want the sky dish removing as it i

I have cancelled sky and have to return the sky box as it is their  property . I also want to have the sky dish removed and returned as it is sky property . Will an engineer come out to remove from my property

thanks matt

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Ive cancelled sky and i have to return the sky box . I also want the sky dish removing as

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matt+Bradbury wrote:

I have cancelled sky and have to return the sky box as it is their  property . I also want to have the sky dish removed and returned as it is sky property . Will an engineer come out to remove from my property

thanks matt

hi @Matt+Bradbury 

The dish & cabling are your property & you can do with it what you wish but SKY won't remove it for you..

SKY only require the SKY Q boxes, remotes, power cables & HDMI cables returning

You could get any suitable handyman to remove the dish & coax cables if you want them removing.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Ive cancelled sky and i have to return the sky box . I also want the sky dish removing as

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matt+Bradbury wrote:

I also want to have the sky dish removed and returned as it is sky property .

From the contract, "The Sky Dish is not loaned to you and becomes your property to keep on installation".

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion