Discussion topic: Have to keep signing in to discovery plus

This message was authored by Lineman This message was authored by: Lineman

Have to keep signing in to discovery plus

Have to keep signing in to discovery plus. Works ok when signed in but next time go to use it have to sign in again. Seen similar post to this but no answer was forthcoming. 

All Replies

This message was authored by roxyrosie This message was authored by: roxyrosie

Re: Have to keep signing in to discovery plus

I don't sign out, i just use the back up button. the same with all the apps. Netflix i do as it is my daughters account  and seperate  to sky.

This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81

Discovery+ seems to sign out automatically if it's not used for a while. 

This message was authored by roxyrosie This message was authored by: roxyrosie

@xenon81 You are right, had to re activate it again with the code. This will mean have to go onto app regularly. Bit of a pain.  

This message was authored by Ant551968 This message was authored by: Ant551968

I have the same problem.Have to keep reactivating every time I want to watch it!

This message was authored by Mikemab58 This message was authored by: Mikemab58

I've just had to reactivate with a new code for the second time this year (2024), but discovery isn't the only channel. I've had to do it with my5, c4, and itvx, so maybe it's something to do with sky or just these channels, it could be annoying but it doesn't take long to do and also I've never logged out of an app or been asked to log in through my sky q box. 

This message was authored by Murraynator This message was authored by: Murraynator

My neighbour doesn't have a computer so I have to keep doing it for her. It is ridiculous. Once you have it it shouldn't keep disappearing. 

This message was authored by Garytu This message was authored by: Garytu

Too many things to sign into these days. I dont have to keep  signing in on other streaming services. Goodbye Discover +

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion