Discussion topic: Forgot to return the Sky Q remote

This message was authored by LondonBridgeLady This message was authored by: LondonBridgeLady

Forgot to return the Sky Q remote

I too had to return a faulty Q Box. Sky told me to include the remote and cables. DPD delivered the replacement Q Box today but the driver wasn't happy when I wanted to check that everything that was in the new box was the same as I'm returning. He told me don't worry about it, as long as the Q Box was in there then all's good and don't bother with anything else. From what I've read online, this is obviously incorrect but I sent everything back regardless ...... or so I thought!!! I realised after the driver had sealed the returned box that I'd forgotten the remote and he wouldn't open it again. I spoke to Sky and explained I'd forgotten to include the remote and I was concerned I would be charged so could Sky send a package for me to return it. Their agent said 'don't worry about it, you won't get charged' and promptly cut me off. Could someone please advise me.

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Re: Forgot to return the Sky Q remote

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @LondonBridgeLady   There is no need to return the remote, hopefully you now have a spare.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion