Discussion topic: Equipment already sent back

This message was authored by SashLP This message was authored by: SashLP

Equipment already sent back

Hope someone can help 

I am getting messages saying I will be charged if we don't send the sky equipment back but already have a couple of weeks back and I have proof of postage 

please can someone help me to get this sorted ASAP

Best Answers
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15 Answer

Re: Equipment already sent back

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to SashLP.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SashLP I've escalated your post to the Sky staff here, they can help resolve this issues as you have proof of posting.

You may receive either a private message or see a blue chat bubble appear toward the bottom of your screen, it won't be instant and once your invited to chat you have 48 hours to respond.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to SashLP.

SashLP
Topic Author
This message was authored by SashLP This message was authored by: SashLP

Hi hope you can help I sent our equipment back a few weeks ago as soon as we got the box I sent it back 

I have proof of postage but I am now getting text messages from sky saying if we don't send back I will be charged 

I am at wedding today so I won't be checking my emails really @Addie15 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@SashLP 

The chat should be open until at least tomorrow lunch time. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Juliechurch73 This message was authored by: Juliechurch73

Re: Equipment already sent back and proof of postage. I I am doing this for a person with mnd

I have proof of postage of the equipment you received all equipment and I have proof of postage for the items

Can you help at all as you charged me and you received the parcel what is going on I have disability I am wheelchair bound I know it been posted 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Equipment already sent back and proof of postage. I I am doing this for a person with mnd

@Juliechurch73 
You aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services here. This is a forum where customers try to help other customers.

I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you tomorrow. 

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that appears you have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Jode2000 This message was authored by: Jode2000

I need a box to return mine in as not received one 

@Jode2000 
If you’ve successfully cancelled your subscription Sky should send out returns packaging near the end of the cancellation period, [14 days for Broadband hub and 31 days for Sky Q box(es)], to the address that the subscription was registered at.

Note:~ If you’ve switched from Sky Q to Sky Glass the packaging is usually sent out later (at 5-6 weeks) in case you change your mind about Glass.

You can use any packaging as long as it’s secure and you may want to put a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment that is included. This link explains about how to receive an email with your return labels through Royal Mail.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable contact Sky again and ask if they’ll re-send. Keep your proof of posting safe and indefinitely and if you use Royal Mail’s collect from home service, keep a record of the tracking number.

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion