Discussion topic: Disney+ content

This message was authored by Kerry46 This message was authored by: Kerry46

Disney+ content

I have a sky q box and 3 mini boxes. On one of my mini boxes Disney+ content will no play. We are logged in and can see our profiles and programmes but when we choose a programme to watch it just loads a black screen and the blue wheel and eventually says sorry there's been a problem... does anyone have any advice? Thank you

Best Answers
Kerry46
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kerry46 This message was authored by: Kerry46 Answer

Re: Disney+ content

Thanks for your message, we had tried, this, which didn't work. I recently found another suggestion  which was to run a software update on the mini box, which actually did the trick.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by seandouglas2 This message was authored by: seandouglas2

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi if you haven't try rebooting the mini box that's not working with Netflix 

Kerry46
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kerry46 This message was authored by: Kerry46 Answer

Thanks for your message, we had tried, this, which didn't work. I recently found another suggestion  which was to run a software update on the mini box, which actually did the trick.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion