Discussion topic: Connolly

This message was authored by JC38 This message was authored by: JC38

Connolly

An engineer arrived on the 19 April 2024 as agreed to fix our Sky problem. He left refusing to fix the problem due to rain. He said he'd be in touch Sunday 21 April to give me a time for today 22 April to fix our Sky problem. No such undertaking has taken place and we are still without service after ten days. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Connolly

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JC38 

Not sure how rain woukd influence a refusal to carry out work. Sky engineers must be used to working in such conditions unless there was a H & S issue. Give Sky a call to check on the current situation. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
JC38
Topic Author
This message was authored by JC38 This message was authored by: JC38

I agree. However having been without a Sky service for some time now I was offered a further engineer appointment on the 29 April 24 meaning another week plus without a service we are paying good money for. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JC38 

Unfortunately that will be due to the availability of an engineer in your area. Once the issue is resolved contact Sky and see if they'll place a credit on your account for the time you've been without the service.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion