Discussion topic: Can’t cancel paramount +

This message was authored by jordanpaul89 This message was authored by: jordanpaul89

Can’t cancel paramount +

IMG_2264.png

Hi there I've been trying for months to cancel paramount plus. I've tried through the tv and it just keeps saying we'll be back soon something went wrong. MYSKY_4018. 

On the mysky app it doesn't give me the option to cancel. Just manage payment method or view payment history. 

anyone have any other ideas?

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Can’t cancel paramount +

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jordanpaul89 wrote:

Hi there I've been trying for months to cancel paramount plus. I've tried through the tv and it just keeps saying we'll be back soon something went wrong. MYSKY_4018. 

On the mysky app it doesn't give me the option to cancel. Just manage payment method or view payment history. 

anyone have any other ideas?

Hi @jordanpaul89 

Assume you do not have Sky Cinema and are currently paying for Paramount Plus?

Have you tried signing into your Paramount plus account on the Paramount website.   I suspect you can cancel it there.

jordanpaul89
Topic Author
This message was authored by jordanpaul89 This message was authored by: jordanpaul89

No sky cinema, I added it through the sky box so would I even have details for paramount +. From googling it looks like it's only if you signed up on their site that you can cancel it that way. 

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jordanpaul89 wrote:

No sky cinema, I added it through the sky box so would I even have details for paramount +. From googling it looks like it's only if you signed up on their site that you can cancel it that way. 

Hi @jordanpaul89 

Regardless of how you joined you would have to set an account with Paramount plus on their website.

Do you pay through your Sky bill or Paramount direct?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion