Discussion topic: Broken Sky box

This message was authored by Tonyrichards This message was authored by: Tonyrichards

Broken Sky box

Hi.  I had an engineer booked in to replace my sky box wich is faulty. 
he never phoned or showed last Saturday. 
very annoying as I have just renewed for two years.  
please please as a valuable customer be sorted asap

tha knyou 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Broken Sky box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tonyrichards 

You've posted on the Sky+ board. For quite a few months now Sky no longer send engineers to Sky+ or Sky+HD issues unless you're already signed up to Sky Protect through Domestic and General Insurance. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Tonyrichards
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tonyrichards This message was authored by: Tonyrichards

What rubbishRe: Broken Sky box

I am sorry but that makes no sense whatsoever.  I spoke to you guys on Friday last week.  I upgraded my subscription and was put through to your engineering department.  I was told an engineer had been allocated for Saturday I gave you my phone number.  All was sorted.  Please don't backtrack on this.  I have a sky q box if that helps and it's broken.  I am spending over £1000 a year with you.  
If you are not going ahead with this then please ask your cancellation department to ring me tomorrow 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: What rubbishRe: Broken Sky box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tonyrichards 

I have moved your post to the Sky Q board. You'd posted in the wrong board which was why my reply was as it was. FYI you're not talking to Sky Customer Services on here as this is a customer based forum where customers try to help other customers.

You need to call Sky and confirm the status of your engineer visit. Sky won't call you. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Broken Sky box

@Tonyrichards some guidance on what and how to use the Sky Customer Community....

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/About-Sky-Community/ct-p/Members

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion