Discussion topic: A second sky q mini box

This message was authored by Anne429 This message was authored by: Anne429

A second sky q mini box

I have a sky package with one Sky q mini but would like another one for my dining room has anyone got any idea how much extra it will cost I see it says one off £50 but is there a monthly charge too? I already pay £15 per month for multi room. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: A second sky q mini box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anne429 wrote:

I have a sky package with one Sky q mini but would like another one for my dining room has anyone got any idea how much extra it will cost I see it says one off £50 but is there a monthly charge too? I already pay £15 per month for multi room. 

hi @Anne429 

There is just the one off admin fee - the monthly multi-room cost stays the same (i.e. no increase)

You may already know but just in case you don't - you can use a maximum of 2 minis at the same time for SKY content - Satellite/Recordings- (only one if you have the non UHD box - Hardware version 32Cxxx) although you can have up to 4 on the account

You may be able to use more at the same time if the first ones in use are only being used for Streaming apps such as Netflix or Disney+

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anne429 wrote:

hi @Anne429 

There is just the one off admin fee - the monthly multi-room cost stays the same (i.e. no increase)

You may already know but just in case you don't - you can use a maximum of 2 minis at the same time for SKY content - Satellite/Recordings- (only one if you have the non UHD box - Hardware version 32Cxxx) although you can have up to 4 on the account

You may be able to use more at the same time if the first ones in use are only being used for Streaming apps such as Netflix or Disney+

Anne429
Topic Author
This message was authored by Anne429 This message was authored by: Anne429

@nigea99 Thank you for your help. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion