Discussion topic: iPhone 15 pro max monthly cost

This message was authored by Usman100 This message was authored by: Usman100

iPhone 15 pro max monthly cost

Hi 

monthly contract cost is coming as 51£ per month for 1024 GB but in contract where we sign final terms it shows 51£ for 24 months and 43£ for 12 months we pay, there is no information about this 43£ on landing page only comes when we sign contract. 

so how much do we actually pay ? 

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: iPhone 15 pro max monthly cost

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Usman100 wrote:

monthly contract cost is coming as 51£ per month for 1024 GB but in contract where we sign final terms it shows 51£ for 24 months and 43£ for 12 months we pay, there is no information about this 43£ on landing page only comes when we sign contract. 

so how much do we actually pay ? 

For Swap24 contract it's 36 month contract.

You pay slightly less on the last 12 months.  So 24x£51 and 12x£43, so £1,740 in total.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Usman100 

So you've agreed to Swap24 which is a 36 month deal. So for the first 24 months you'll pay £51pm, then after 24 months you can swap the device and the remaining value will go towards a new device, or you keep that phone and your payment will drop to £43pm for months 25-36. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

I believe the slightly higher payments are to ensure the outstanding balance is lower for any potential swap at 24 months.  (If you swap at 24 months then the residual value of the device is used to clear the balance - assuming the device is in good condition)

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion