Discussion topic: iPhone 15 Order Delays

This message was authored by miasmumma This message was authored by: miasmumma

Re: iPhone 15 Order Delays

@GadgetsGameriv still got absolutely nothing and literally everyone else on the chat now has updates 😭😭😭 fml 🤣

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
This message was authored by Ardrakunnikkal This message was authored by: Ardrakunnikkal

Mee too..I'm not getting any updates

Ordered on 15 sep 

@Ardrakunnikkal glad its not just me 😭

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
GadgetsGamer
Topic Author
This message was authored by GadgetsGamer This message was authored by: GadgetsGamer

@miasmumma We're doomed!! 🙄😂

The Sky Twitter / X team, have emailed the Sky mobile  team for an update on my order. Let's see how long this takes and what they say. 

not sure how much longer I'm willing to wait with Sky

————————————————————————————-

iPhone 15 Pro Max | 256GB | Natural Titanium
This message was authored by Urbles This message was authored by: Urbles

@GadgetsGamer unfortunately there's nothing to gain from cancelling and ordering elsewhere, you won't get one any quicker.

This message was authored by Person354 This message was authored by: Person354

Been keeping tabs on what's been going on in the background for the last week even though I've received my phone as I want to see how others are getting on.

How ridiculous that sky have locked the other thread! 

Hope you guys who still have had no updates and no phone nearly a month after ordering get some information fast! @GadgetsGamer @miasmumma 

Thanks @Person354 ❤️ i really hope so too 🤞😭 but iv absolutely lost all faith.. Especially after this mornings phone call and seeing screenshots of others dpd emails and sky emails who all ordered after us @GadgetsGamer 💔

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
This message was authored by Natalia88 This message was authored by: Natalia88

I received email from Dpd  this afternoon saying that they are expecting my parcel. Finally something positive 🤩

GadgetsGamer
Topic Author
This message was authored by GadgetsGamer This message was authored by: GadgetsGamer

@miasmumma @MissKellers 

Sky twitter team have heard back off Sky Mobile team, theyre saying

My expected delivery date is 20th October. But if they're able to get a shipment sooner, they will dispatch sooner.

So another 11 days waiting... but of course, the 20th October is not a guarantee.

————————————————————————————-

iPhone 15 Pro Max | 256GB | Natural Titanium

Honestly @GadgetsGamer its absolute lies... And also not being done in order of when we placed our orders. In the group chat the guys have posted their updates they got today regarding exact same colour and size as us and ordered after us! The advisor this morning told me no advisor should or could be giving any expected date as they "categorically dont have the pro max stock and nor do they know when it will arrive". Honestly just completely fed up of it now! 😔😔@MissKellers 

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
This message was authored by Urbles This message was authored by: Urbles

@Kirsty+S27 where's the update for everyone please? You've closed the other thread with zero explanation or update.

Why are people being told different things? Why is there STILL no official update from Sky?

This isn't good publicity, to be completely honest.

Extremely well said @Urbles

---------------
Iphone 15 Pro Max
Natural Titanium 256gb
15/09 2.17pm
This message was authored by gcarr89 This message was authored by: gcarr89

Hi all,

I'm a long-time lurker here - I ordered my iPhone 15 PM (256 Blue) on the 22nd, then had to change the order on the 23rd so who knows which date they're using for me. Anyway, I had a text from them on Thursday last week to say my phone is due by 20th October. Let's see if that actually happens of course 🙂

That text is the first time I have heard anything about my order. Sorry to the no-comms gang...

This message was authored by Vita20 This message was authored by: Vita20

- iPhone 15 Pro Max

- 256GB

- Natural Titanium

- Ordered September 28th 

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all, 

Thanks for coming back to the Sky Community, I've made a post on the other thread but wanted to apologise again for how frustrating this is. We've had to close the thread for reasons outlined here. It's our responsibility to maintain a good, healthy, working forum for all members and our Community guidelines are in place to support this.

It's really beneficial to keep your fellow users updated here but whilst putting your points across and sharing feedback please keep in mind our Community guidelines.

Thanks,

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion