Discussion topic: Unable to login to MySky app

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Unable to login to MySky app

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us crunchi. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂  

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by crunchi This message was authored by: crunchi

Hello Tom,

I tried using a different device as you advised. I still got the same message "Unknown Error"

regards  Ian

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@crunchi 

I have alerted Sky again for you so same as before and look out for the chat bubble.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat

This message was authored by crunchi This message was authored by: crunchi

Spoke to Mr Fibbles yesterday who was most helpful and advised me to get in touch with a Sky Expert concerning my on going problem. I am trying to contact a Sky Expert via the Accessibility Customer page which was the link given me. It seems I shouldn't have because I am not impaired etc , etc.   Whilst the person was helpful upto  a point I was given a phone number to call to continue this "Saga"    After 3 days of trying to resolve this problem I am giving up.   Disappointed VIP Sky customer of 22 years.

This message was authored by Rowers This message was authored by: Rowers

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue..!!

I changed my phone a few weeks ago and I've have been unable to login to the My Sky app since. 

Once I've entered my login details it diverts to an information page which provides details of how great the app is and advises the best ways to download the app..!!! 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can login via your website but the app isn't working which is proving to be a very frustrating inconvenience. 

I maybe wasting my time writing this as many others don't appear to have received any response..!! 

Please advise. 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you 🙂 

rosscon
Topic Author
This message was authored by rosscon This message was authored by: rosscon

What worked for me after a lot of trial and error was to reset my password. Suddenly after a password reset I could log in normally again on the website and app, whereas before I had to do the weird sky community workaround login method. Dont know why it worked

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

This message was authored by Rowers This message was authored by: Rowers

Morning, I sent a message via the bubble as requested but no one has responded? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rowers 

They should get back to you in time as it isn't a live chat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by nevo This message was authored by: nevo

Is there a solution to this problem. I am having the same issue.

This message was authored by Flutterbyskyla This message was authored by: Flutterbyskyla

Hello.  I'm having the same issue.  Currently on iphone 14 pro max.  ios 16.  Can log in on web but not mysky app.  I've reinstalled several times and changed password but no joy.  Send help! 

This message was authored by nevo This message was authored by: nevo

I would look at your password. I had a % in my password. As soon as I removed it I could easily sign in on the app and online.

This message was authored by MhmEmmett This message was authored by: MhmEmmett

i've been the same problem!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion