Discussion topic: Unable to link sky ID to sky mobile account.

This message was authored by moley101 This message was authored by: moley101

Unable to link sky ID to sky mobile account.

Hi

I purchased 2x sky mobile accounts in november for christmas present for my boys, waited until christmas day to activate sims and link accounts but could not, called the sky team they managed to activate sims over the phone which was good but could not get account to link and suggested trying a few days later as there was some technical difficulties. Well i have tried seeveral times since but have been unable to link still. It says when i try to link the following ' WHOOPS THERES BEEN AN ERROR SORRY WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER' now having tried several times since Christmas day it does not work any ideas?

Best Answers
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: Unable to link sky ID to sky mobile account.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @moley101  to get you some help I have escalated your post to sky so look out for a coloured speech bubble on here inviting you to a private chat. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Hi @moley101  to get you some help I have escalated your post to sky so look out for a coloured speech bubble on here inviting you to a private chat. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @moley101 an invite to chat.

moley101
Topic Author
This message was authored by moley101 This message was authored by: moley101

Hi thank you for this.

This message was authored by Lynne784 This message was authored by: Lynne784

I am having this issue too. Upgraded my mobile in January and can no longer see my mobile billing info. Only the household account for tv/talk/broadband. I get the same error message. So frustrating given this has only happened since upgrading. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Lynne784 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Lynne784 to chat.

This message was authored by NannyKK This message was authored by: NannyKK

I have also ordered a new sim only plan with skymobile and i already have a skyid due to having skytv and i was told to link the accounts but im also getting the error message above no matter how many time i try.

This message was authored by Kerr29 This message was authored by: Kerr29

Have sky TV unable to link sky id to activate sim cards 

Can anyone help

@Kerr29 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Kerr29 to chat.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by KenzieM14 This message was authored by: KenzieM14

I have this same problem, purchased an iPad on my account and it's asked me to activate the sim so I gone to do that and it's asked for surename, postcode and the last 6 digits of the card number I used, done this yet it says it doesn't match records when it should because it's the details my account is linked with and no help online is working, unable to open a chat with someone as it says there's an error

@KenzieM14 

-------------------------------------------------------

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @KenzieM14  an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion