Discussion topic: Trying to upgrade but need to remove old device

This message was authored by Littlefizz16 This message was authored by: Littlefizz16

Trying to upgrade but need to remove old device

I'm trying to upgrade/swap a device on my account to a new one that comes with a free tablet. It's saying I've reached my device limit - I'm currently paying for 4 devices but a 5th one is still listed from years ago that's no longer been used and I owe nothing on it. We still use the sim but I'm in no contract with it the device so how can I remove this? I'm not trying to add a new device simply upgrade one i already have but it comes with a free device which I'm guessing is the issue? I can have upto 5 active devices I believe anyway  and I've currently got 4?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Trying to upgrade but need to remove old device

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That 5th one shouldn't prevent you from upgrading as you have paid it off so as you are having issues you will need to call Sky on 150 to see if they can help you with this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by zoecaskey83 This message was authored by: zoecaskey83

im trying to upgrade my tablet and the site is not letting

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @zoecaskey83  if you can't upgrade online then you will need to call sky on 150 and they will do it. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion