Discussion topic: Text messages

This message was authored by Elliot91 This message was authored by: Elliot91

Re: Text messages

No good mine been like it for 3 days now

This message was authored by Bonnie38 This message was authored by: Bonnie38

Same here on both my son and daughters phones who are with sky. No text messages received since Friday 

This message was authored by Toni39 This message was authored by: Toni39

Re: Not receiving texts from EE

I'm having the same issue

This message was authored by Tinkerbelle This message was authored by: Tinkerbelle

Re: Not receiving text from android user on 3 network

I have been having the same problem since Friday evening.  It is very annoying.  I have raised it with Sky. It seems to be only on certain Networks.

This message was authored by Jefff66 This message was authored by: Jefff66

I've just received a text that was sent to me on Thursday. So I thought maybe the problem has been fixed and they're starting to clear the backlog. 

Then I received the same text again. 

It only seems to be texts from vodafone and their mvnos that I've not received, texts from the other networks have been OK. Apart from two from last night that have I've been getting again every hour. 

This message was authored by Steve+Daley This message was authored by: Steve+Daley

Just joined Sky mobile in May 2024.

Since last night have received same text on an hourly basis from 2  contacts. 

Hope Sky can sort this soon.

This message was authored by Tinkerbelle This message was authored by: Tinkerbelle

I am not receiving texts from EE and Three networks.  Started Friday evening.  I have reported the problem to Sky and they say they will investigate!

This message was authored by Gabbz This message was authored by: Gabbz

Unable to receive text messages

Since Friday 28th been having issues with receiving text messages from EE, read many posts concerning the same issue seems it's still unresolved, so damn frustrating more so I use my mobile to contact customers. 

This message was authored by julieOBrien This message was authored by: julieOBrien

Yes me too both my mum and my husband haven't received any of the texts i've sent the past two days worrying as my mum needs this life line ! Everything else seems fine! 

This message was authored by Lbee This message was authored by: Lbee Answer

I have just recieved all the text messages my boyfriend has sent me over the past few days, has anyone else had this?

I have also just received a couple of messages that were sent to over the weekend.

This message was authored by Jefff66 This message was authored by: Jefff66

I've just received 14 texts, that were sent between Thursday and today. 

This message was authored by 1Janet11 This message was authored by: 1Janet11

Same here. Had no texts from family for 2 days, despite them saying they've sent me lots of important ones..... Sky need to sort this out for us all asap....
This message was authored by Kezza73 This message was authored by: Kezza73

My 2 daughters can receive txt messages again got fixed at 5 o'clock 

This message was authored by Katie140 This message was authored by: Katie140

Issue Receiving or Sending Messages

Since a few days ago, my texts stopped sending to certain numbers, and responses that people are sending to me or texts I'm getting anyway aren't coming through, or they're extremely delayed 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion