Discussion topic: Text messages

This message was authored by Katherinelock This message was authored by: Katherinelock

Re: Text messages

I have just spoken to sky and they said it should be resolved within 48 hours! Absolutely ridiculous! 

This message was authored by ClockSlave This message was authored by: ClockSlave

I have phoned as well with the answer that it will be fixed within 48 hours!!

Compensation calculated from day of loss of service to when it is working, what does that mean? A percentage of monthly bill which will in no way reflect how much of an inconvenience this is?

This message was authored by Kirsty120 This message was authored by: Kirsty120

I think they are just saying 48 hours now as they don't know either what it is or how to fix it as people have been told will be fixed, today, tomorrow and now 48 hours 

This message was authored by Chrissi-p This message was authored by: Chrissi-p

Re: Texts not being received from EE network

@Sy5 imesssge is fine but its android is the problem for texts but can calll ok just seems to be sms

Yeah it's just sms ones that aren't being received as iMessage is over WiFi etc

This message was authored by LTC1970 This message was authored by: LTC1970

@Davedoubledecks Android too

This message was authored by Lodge This message was authored by: Lodge

There is 3 other people in my house with sky SIM cards and my phone is the only one not receiving text messages, so it can't be all sky customers having this issue, hope they fix it soon 

This message was authored by Jj37 This message was authored by: Jj37

Also unable to receive texts

Sky have just messaged me on Facebook and said they are aware of the issue and to be patient, I think 3 days is patience enough it's shocking 

This message was authored by Walking-Man This message was authored by: Walking-Man

hmmm they said to me tomorrow morning .. bit worrying , to many different timescales being given 

This message was authored by Elliot91 This message was authored by: Elliot91

Are your texted working yet 

This message was authored by Elliot91 This message was authored by: Elliot91

I can send text but no texts come to me and and it like this for 3 days now what should I do

This message was authored by EggOfGod This message was authored by: EggOfGod

Only real thing you can do atm (atleast for me) is use a messging app that uses wifi/mobile data till its fixed, 

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Also having problems receiving texts, but only certain networks. EE can receive, 3 mobile cannot receive. Last two days 🙄

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Kbm1 This message was authored by: Kbm1

Yes it's started to happen for me. I can receive text from husband who is on Sky but not my parents

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion