Discussion topic: Sky Mobile Query.

This message was authored by Margaret+Fitzgera This message was authored by: Margaret+Fitzgera

Re: How do I get to speak to someone?

• Is there a number I can phone 2 talk 2 somebody 
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Margaret+Fitzgera 

Is it for something we can help with?

If your issue is one where you end up having to call Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by just dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the very bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides an 0818 number.
(The forum filters don’t allow us to type the digits in full).

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if you’re prompted to. Depending on your particular issue the operating times of the various departments may differ.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Disgruntledski This message was authored by: Disgruntledski

I have just upgraded my sky package by getting a new hub. It will not connect to sky q box. I tried for 2 hours last night and another hour this morning and no joy. I would like to speak to someone at sky and I am finding it impossible to do so. Can someone give me a number as I am going round in circles and going slightly mad

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Disgruntledski 

Have you seen the post above yours ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Nat81 This message was authored by: Nat81

Hi I just got a contact phone with sky its due to be delivered tomorrow but on the website it says it being returned to you

@Barberra wrote:

I'm new to Sky Mobile and am frustrated that I cant speak to anyone . . . or live chat.

Its not about my bill.

I appreciate the Coronavirus is affecting many things - anyone got any suggestions?

@Barberra wrote:

I'm new to Sky Mobile and am frustrated that I cant speak to anyone . . . or live chat.

Its not about my bill.

I appreciate the Coronavirus is affecting many things - anyone got any suggestions?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Nat81 

We are customers here who help each other so you are not talking to Sky support.

This might have happened if you have failed the second more enhanced credit check that takes place. You can call Sky to find out if this is what has happened as they can answer this for you but as Sky is not allowed to view your financial records they can not tell you why you have failed the check. You might want to look into this yourself by signing up to a site that allows you to view your records, one credit checking site they use is Experian so you could sign up to a free trial with them, just remember to cancel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion