Discussion topic: Sky Mobile Query.

This message was authored by Welham29 This message was authored by: Welham29

Re: How do I get to speak to someone?

Think service is a joke especially for new customers rang 10 times now all they say is sending text message for a link!! Which can't use as nothing works I won't be advising anyone to sign up to sky complete joke 

This message was authored by David+charle This message was authored by: David+charle

I have had the worst customer service experience from any company of any type. Sky serve their own interests with no regard at all for customers. 

They are impervious to complaints and criticism- too self satisfied.

This message was authored by Redroomstudios22 This message was authored by: Redroomstudios22

Been without internet for a week costing me over £300 in mobile data + lost work (I'm working from home) and still not able to talk to a human despite repeated attempts to contact someone. Got a txt finally today to say the problem has been resolved but guess what?...it hasn't. And the number they advise to call? Nope still no human to talk to and just sends me the same txt to completely useless information! 

The service has been absolutely disgusting. Avoid sky like the plague if I were you. 

This message was authored by lilypop This message was authored by: lilypop

iv been trying to pay my bill have i set up a direct debit account

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You are not talking to Sky on here but if you have a direct debit set up @lilypop  then the payment will be taken automatically so you do not have to pay it yourself. Should you also pay it yourself the direct debit will still be taken so you will end up paying twice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by rish87 This message was authored by: rish87

Try this number its the only one I managed to actually be put on hold on

Screenshot_20201028-103229_Samsung Internet.jpg

This message was authored by jennishe This message was authored by: jennishe

After dialling several numbers I got through using the 759 number and adding 1283 

This message was authored by Peter6717 This message was authored by: Peter6717

Hi could you ríng me back about my sky account. I need someone to call out as my Sky+ is not working. 

It is up to your to call Sky @Peter6717  as we are customers here like you so we cn't access your accout.

For your Sky+ box issue then start a new topic here in the Sky+ forum and post as much detail as you can:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky/bd-p/sky-boxes

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Tillylong This message was authored by: Tillylong

Hi how do I get through to speak to someone about my sky contract plz 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

You can call Sky for free from your mobile on the 150 number and when doing so ignore the messages at the start of the call and if it asks you to hangup don't and stay on the line as long as you can.

This message was authored by Joanne+2174 This message was authored by: Joanne+2174

I would like some one to contact my partner  as he is a sky customer  and wen we call no one is there to talk to 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Joanne+2174 wrote:

I would like some one to contact my partner  as he is a sky customer  and wen we call no one is there to talk to 

@Joanne+2174 I’m afraid you aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services here. This is primarily a customer helps customer forum and Sky won’t contact you as a result of your post on here. I got through to Sky straight away yesterday afternoon (for a mobile issue). 
If you have Sky Talk or Sky Mobile you can ring free by dialling 150, otherwise you can contact Sky through this link.
https://www.sky.com/help/home 
(In the UK): click on the Need More Help and it will provide a 0333 number.
(In the ROI): in the very bottom right corner of the same link change the flag to the ROI to obtain the relevant 0818 number.
Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted. Apparently the best times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm when the lines are sometimes a little quieter.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Bojwolb This message was authored by: Bojwolb

I am having to use my mobile data when sat at home next to my WiFi and can't watch netflix as the TV is buffering permanently and we pay extra for faster speeds

Are you a Sky Broadband customer @Bojwolb ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion