Discussion topic: Sky Mobile Ireland

This message was authored by Luke+Samuel This message was authored by: Luke+Samuel

Sky Mobile Ireland

Brilliant Sky Mobile Ireland was launched , I got a phonecall a few days ago. They don't have iPhones yet so no use to me just yet but the wife wants the s24 ultra and I can't find anywhere online to find out how much this would be over 36 months. I can see Sky launched handsets with 36 month contracts and sim only but nowhere to view the handsets. I'm hoping they have the s24 ultra. They definitely have the normal s24 I was told when they rang me but it's the ultra the wife wants. 

anyone know off a website page that's new for Sky Ireland or would somebody know how much the s24 ultra is with calls and texts and data over 36 months in England? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky Mobile Ireland

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is the link where you can see the devices that are available:

https://www.sky.com/ie/shop/mobile/phones?irct=mobile-homepage-browse-phone-deals

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is the link where you can see the devices that are available:

https://www.sky.com/ie/shop/mobile/phones?irct=mobile-homepage-browse-phone-deals

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Luke+Samuel
Topic Author
This message was authored by Luke+Samuel This message was authored by: Luke+Samuel

THANK you so much

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion