Discussion topic: SIM is stuck on Activating after PAC code request

This message was authored by Huhhuuuj This message was authored by: Huhhuuuj

SIM is stuck on Activating after PAC code request

Hi there

i have just bought my first phone and sim on Sky and when I tried to activate the sim it said I could also bring my old number via pac code and I did and then the page refreshed and it's stuck on "We're activating your sim" 

The sim is working, I can call and text from it. I just want the number to be changed to my old number 

IMG_0010.png

IMG_0009.png

  

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: SIM is stuck on Activating after PAC code request

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you old number was also on a Sky sim then it can not directly be changed to your new one so you would need to transfer it via a Pac code to a PAYG network then get another pac code to transfer it back to this new sin that you have activated. If it wasn't on a Sky sim then call Sky on 150 and give them the pac code.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: SIM is stuck on Activating after PAC code request

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you old number was also on a Sky sim then it can not directly be changed to your new one so you would need to transfer it via a Pac code to a PAYG network then get another pac code to transfer it back to this new sin that you have activated. If it wasn't on a Sky sim then call Sky on 150 and give them the pac code.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion