Discussion topic: Refusing an order

This message was authored by Beck+J This message was authored by: Beck+J

Refusing an order

I accidentally ordered the wrong iPhone yesterday. I rang sky help line this morning and she ordered the correct device for me, but also said she couldn't cancel the pervious order so when it arrives refuse it and it will be sent back to sky. Is this correct? 
Also will my credit agreement for the wrongly ordered phone be cancelled? I don't want to be paying 2 bills!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Refusing an order

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can refuse the wrong one when it turns up and while it should be cancelled it will be worth contacting Sky again to make sure this has happened after you have refused it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Beck+J
Topic Author
This message was authored by Beck+J This message was authored by: Beck+J

Delivery

Because I will be receiving 2 phones I need to refuse one.. so how will I know which one tk send back/which phone is in which box

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Delivery

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I guess the only way to do this is to take them both in that phone Sky about getting it returned as you can use the packaging it came in to send it back as the return label should be on the inside of it somewhere. 150 is the free number to use from your other phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion