Discussion topic: Re: Can’t access my SKY MOBILE account on Sky App or online. Please help!

This message was authored by Linken This message was authored by: Linken

Re: Can’t access my SKY MOBILE account on Sky App or online. Please help!

I have been trying to access my Sky Mobile account 2 days now so that I can use the Piggybank and view my bill online but with no success.

I have tried both the Sky App and online Sky website, used different devices, used different browsers but nothing is working whatsoever.

When I try clicking the "Manage" tab on the Mobile section within the Sky website once logged in, it just loads for a second and returns me back to the Mobile homescreen.

It's the same with the Sky App - 

I'm on holiday abroad at the moment so can't ring. Sky & need my phone at all times 

Please can anybody help me? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Linken 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear tomorrow you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Linken to chat.

This message was authored by C00k1e84 This message was authored by: C00k1e84

Did you get this fixed? I'm having the same problem! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion