Discussion topic: Phone

This message was authored by Ykulmiya123 This message was authored by: Ykulmiya123

Phone

Hello I ordered a phone for the second time after getting cancelled because I wasn't here to open the door from the delivery man and after ordering the phone again my credit agreement was successfully and after taking the moeny out of my account sky sent me an email cancelling my order after doing background checks but not saying what was wrong with my order everything I've done was successful 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ykulmiya123 
It’s possible you may have failed the required credit check(s). For a device Sky do carry out a second, more thorough check. Also, emails confirming or cancelling the order sometimes arrive out of sequence. See this link for Skys guidance ~
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/credit-checks-sky-mobile
Be aware that if you keep trying to order the device this could further impact your credit score. If you contact Sky they would be able to confirm that’s the reason your order was cancelled but not why you failed the credit check in the first place as they are not allowed to view your credit record. You would have to sign up to a credit reference agency like Experian or Equifax, which would give you access to your credit record.

Any initial payment you’ve made should hopefully be refunded in about 14 days.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This might have happened if you have failed the second more enhanced credit check that takes place. You can call Sky to find out if this is what has happened as they can answer this for you but as Sky is not allowed to view your financial records they can not tell you why you have failed the check. You might want to look into this yourself by signing up to a site that allows you to view your records, one credit checking site they use is Experian so you could sign up to a free trial with them, just remember to cancel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion