Discussion topic: Phone I ordered

This message was authored by Anastasias This message was authored by: Anastasias

Phone I ordered

Hi, basically I ordered an iPhone last night, and I've had no conformation of my order or anything, so just wanted to know if it's even been placed before ordering again

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Phone I ordered

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Don't place the order again as it can take up to 24 hours for email confirmation to come through due to other checks that are carried out so hopefully this should come through sometime today.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Anastasias
Topic Author
This message was authored by Anastasias This message was authored by: Anastasias

Abit misleading for next day delivery if you order before 9pm then🤣 I've heard nothing since I placed the order surly there should be something emailed to me by now 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is highly likely that next day delivery will not apply here, sadly the delivery estimates are not the best when placing an order like what you have done. You will be given a delivery estimate when the email comes through.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Anastasias
Topic Author

It literally says when you order it that it's next day delivery if you order before 9pm🤦‍♀️ Still no confirmation or anything personally I don't think the order has been put through because when I first tried to order it said there was a connection fault there end, normally when you order something they atleast send you an confirmation email🤣

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion