Discussion topic: Passport Plus help

This message was authored by emsabelle This message was authored by: emsabelle

Passport Plus help

With Passport plus do I have to pre purchase the days before I go, does it work automatically or do I have to do something when I'm in Spain?

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Passport Plus help

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It's automatic upon use : https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-roaming-destinations-and-charges

Ensure spend cap doesn't prevent usage.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Dr.SkyHigh This message was authored by: Dr.SkyHigh

Re: Passport Plus help

Have a spend cap set up based on the number of days you are travelling. After some new regulations set up due to Brexit you would have a roaming charge of £2 per day. So the best advise would be to set the cap based on the number of days you're going to be in Spain i.e. if it's 7 days you're going to be there set your cap at £14 or for good reasons at £16 and if you have more than 1 sim with sky and other sims are also in Spain cap all of them based on the number of days(£2 x number of days= spend cap). And once you land in Spain try to make a call or to turn on your mobile data and it would automatically trigger the roaming passport plus for the next 24 hours and it reactives automatically as well. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion