Discussion topic: Ordered upgrade but is not appearing on my account

This message was authored by BigAl98 This message was authored by: BigAl98

Ordered upgrade but is not appearing on my account

Hi,

I placed an order for an new phone yesterday as my contract had ended and i wished to get a new phone, I logged into my account and selected start upgrade, selected my phone and data plan and ordered, however when i go to view the order in my account it is not present but I have recieved a conformation email and the phone has been dispatched.

Also the conformation email asked me to link this to my account but when I try to do this it errors saying "Account is already linked". Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if any help can be offered. Thanks.

Best Answers
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: Ordered upgrade but is not appearing on my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @BigAl98  this normally happens when, for whatever reason, the new device has been allocated to a different account. Give sky a call on 150 and they will help locate the account. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: Ordered upgrade but is not appearing on my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @BigAl98  this normally happens when, for whatever reason, the new device has been allocated to a different account. Give sky a call on 150 and they will help locate the account. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion