Discussion topic: Not giving me new phone

This message was authored by Sheharyarmh This message was authored by: Sheharyarmh

Not giving me new phone

Hi i am just trying to buy a contract from sky website they are not giving me that i have  no credit checks but i can afford its not right 

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Not giving me new phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sheharyarmh wrote:

Hi i am just trying to buy a contract from sky website they are not giving me that i have  no credit checks but i can afford its not right 

I'm afraid if you've failed the credit check then you cannot purchase.

Info here: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/credit-checks-sky-mobile

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
Sheharyarmh
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sheharyarmh This message was authored by: Sheharyarmh

Any solution i have not any bad creodt history but i need a mobile

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Sheharyarmh  There must be something on your credit report for sky to decline your application 

you would need to sign up to a credit rating agency like Experian and check your record (remember to cancel membership to avoid fees after free trial period)

you can also call sky to get confirmation from them that the credit check is the reason for non acceptance 

Apart from the above the only other option is try ordering from another provider (note multiple attempts at ordering can also impact your ability to obtain credit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Sheharyarmh 

Or purchase a handset outright and then use a PAYG SIM (or a contract SIM if someone will provide one)

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion