Discussion topic: No signal, contact drop to no network

This message was authored by Danielle851 This message was authored by: Danielle851

No signal, contact drop to no network

Is anyone else experiencing, drop in signal, no network coverage, data loss, this has been happening for months off and on ?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: No signal, contact drop to no network

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does any mast issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Debmac34 This message was authored by: Debmac34

I've just been on to Sky customer services who say there's a mast issue in my area and that's why I have no network. This was after 2 hours chatting with an agent who couldn't resolve the issue. At 5pm I was told the chat closed!!!  Then told to phone customer services who wanted me to troubleshoot again. I refused. He checked the network and said there's a mast issue. Could take days to fix. I've had no network for 24 hours already. .Apparently the online service checker which says the network is a bit slow is code for there's a mast issue!!! Again not helpful.  This is all rubbish and I raised a complaint. 

Danielle851
Topic Author
This message was authored by Danielle851 This message was authored by: Danielle851

Thanks for your reply, I couldn't even phone to ask what the issue was.

But after this I will definitely be changing providers as there have constantly been issues.

I also sometimes get a disconnect on a call when sky network phones another sky network.

Broadband is a constant issue also. It's driving me bananas. So I think I need to change provider to correct these issues. 

Thanks for your response 👍 

This message was authored by matrobfro This message was authored by: matrobfro

Yep, been a month now of not being able to make a phone call.  Ive tried all the options and reset everything. Apparently mast issue but thats been fixed (recieved a text last monday).  Still cant make calls however, spoke to another person tonight having spent all evening last night online to sky help who said they would replace the sim to be told that wont work this evening.  He spoke direct to 'network' who assured him theyre on the case to fix the broken/non broken mast.  Honestly feel like im being fobbed off and now looking to change networks which is a shame because until now ive had no issues with sky mobile.  Good luck!

This message was authored by Debmac34 This message was authored by: Debmac34

Sounds horrendous and I'm complaining about a 24hr issue! I believe that Sky piggy-backs off O2 so presumably O2 users have issues too? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion