Discussion topic: Mobile bill no longer appears on MySky app.

This message was authored by MurphEFC This message was authored by: MurphEFC

Mobile bill no longer appears on MySky app.

I am having exactly the same problem as experienced by several people on this forum: my Sky mobile information is no longer showing on the MySky app in spite of it having done so previously for several years.  I have followed the instructions to link the mobile account with the other Sky accounts but receive the 'Whoops! we're having technical difficulties, try later' message. Please can someone provide a solution? Many thanks.  David

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Mobile bill no longer appears on MySky app.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have previously been able to view your bill then you should need to link it.

What happens now if you try to view your bill ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MurphEFC
Topic Author

Thank you for getting back to me. Reference to my mobile account on MySky no longer appears.  I have had mobile phones with Sky for about 8/9 years with no difficulty accessing the details of my account. When I couldn't find the information, I followed the instructions to link my mobile account but, having input the details requested (my name, postcode, and the last six digits of the bank account used to pay the direct debit) I received the 'technical difficulties, try again later' message.  I have tried several times over the last three days but it's the same message each time 🤷🏻‍♂️

@MurphEFC wrote:

Thank you for getting back to me. Reference to my mobile account on MySky no longer appears.

So do you just see a blank screen or an onscreen message ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
MurphEFC
Topic Author

I receive the on screen message telling me that there is a technical problem and to try later....which I have done many times since but continue to receive the same message

Is this after you login, if so and this might be a long shot but does your password contain anything that isn't a letter or number ?

MurphEFC
Topic Author

Apologies if you have already received my reply to your question.  I can't find it on my iPad 🤷🏻‍♂️ - I am old, sorry, and my IT skills aren't what they need to be 🥴 Anyway, to be on the safe side, I'm sending this message:

yes, my SKY password does include an exclamation mark (!). I'm fascinated as to why this would cause a problem but if it has created an issue with access, please can you help me to resolve the situation? Thank you! David

@MurphEFC 

This is probably a long shot but you could try changing the password so the exclamation mark is no longer in it then login to the app with your new password to see what happens, you should be able to do this here:

https://skyid.sky.com/resetpassword/

MurphEFC
Topic Author

Hi!.....sadly, it didn't work.  I do now have a new password though! Have you got any other suggestions?

many thanks

David 

@MurphEFC 

To see if they can help you with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

MurphEFC
Topic Author

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from them.  I appreciate your assistance.  Kind regards. David

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @MurphEFC to chat.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update:

Spoke with @MurphEFC and resolved issue

Thanks again for the escalation have a great weekend 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion