Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by Missylang This message was authored by: Missylang

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Yeah its just been confirmed that it's being delivered tomorrow!! Can't wait!! 

Your notification made me look so thank you!! Lol x 

This message was authored by JoeW94 This message was authored by: JoeW94

@Missylang I kept checking every hour or so hoping it would change lol.

I remember someone saying further back on the thread that they seem to get stock between Monday-Wednesday so I was hoping it might be this week! 

I haven't had anything to say it's arriving tomorrow yet, but I'm hopeful because it's been dispatched and I received an email saying it'll be with me soon!! 

Glad we're finally getting them!! 

This message was authored by camerakate This message was authored by: camerakate

Well, I got the phone. Beautiful. Unfortunately I can't send texts to most people and it's looking like my only option is to factory reset. I only set the thing up 5 days ago and already have to do it again! 

This message was authored by Abixxvi This message was authored by: Abixxvi

Guys I know someone who ordered the phone on like the 20th of November and they received it yesterday. They ordered on the phone. Surprised it was that quick iPhone 14 pro max deep purple 128GB 

This message was authored by Chawes179 This message was authored by: Chawes179

If I was to order a iPhone 14 pro max, the delivery time is estimated to be 6-8 weeks. Would I get billed before I get the phone or does the contract only start when I receive? 

This message was authored by JoshRM This message was authored by: JoshRM

You only get billed once it's delivered and the sim is activated 👍🏼

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Billing for the phone @Chawes179 doesn't start until you receive it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by LouXLoux This message was authored by: LouXLoux

Is anybody else experiencing a delay on delivery with DPD? They are usually excellent but they are apparently experiencing delays at the moment! After waiting almost 5 weeks for my shiny new phone, it is now sitting with DPD in Birmingham. Today's delivery will, "dependant on conditions improving", happen tomorrow... What if conditions don't improve? What has happened?? 

This message was authored by K.Chechelska This message was authored by: K.Chechelska

Hi all, 

I saw some people in this thread already recieved their devices, may I just ask the ones who did:

-Aporx waiting time in weeks

-Device model, GB

I am just trying to gauge if I will recieve mine before christmas.. It turnes out I will have to leave the country after the 25th of Dec for work related reasons and I will be unable to recieve the delivery after that date. 😞 

I ordered the 14 pro max in space black 128gb around 3-4 weeks ago and only reicieved a message in the lines of " your delivery is on time", that was like 2 weeks ago.

Thanks in advance.

This message was authored by JoeW94 This message was authored by: JoeW94

@K.ChechelskaMine was dispatched 5 weeks exactly after ordering and I received it the next day. I was quoted 4-6 weeks so it was accurate. 

Purple pro max, 128gb. 

This message was authored by Aftk This message was authored by: Aftk

@K.Chechelska 

I ordered the silver 128gb pro max on 12th October and it was delivered on 15th November. 

This message was authored by Mustang83 This message was authored by: Mustang83

Ordered iphone 14 Pro 256gb in Black on 3rd December, got text today saying delivery before December 14th. 

This message was authored by K.Chechelska This message was authored by: K.Chechelska

Hey guys, 

Just an update, I have checked my account just now being away from it for a few days and it changed to awaiting dispatch,  which means it should reach me soon, maybe even this week. Hoooooooraayyy.

Ordered on the 15th of November exctly Space Black 128gb. which turns out to be 4 weeks exactly if it comes before the end of the week 🙂 

Also, the delivery times have now dropped and lot of colours and storage options are coming up to being in stock, I can`t wait !!!

This message was authored by mjay00 This message was authored by: mjay00

@K.Chechelska @Awaiting dispatch means it will come tomorrow as long as it's before 10pm, as their is stock now! If not, tomorrow. Congratulations 

This message was authored by NathanG1994 This message was authored by: NathanG1994

So I've had my iPhone 14 pro max for a month or 2 now. I'm getting a notification on my DPD account that I'm having parcel delivered from sky. But when I look on my sky account there is nothing there. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion