Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by JoeW94 This message was authored by: JoeW94

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Anyone else still waiting on the purple 128gb? I've been waiting 5 weeks tomorrow. I'm getting quite fed up as there doesn't seem to be any straight answers. 

Like a few others have mentioned on this thread, the advisers all tell you different things and don't seem to know what they're doing. They're also extremely rude and speak to you like you're a child and hang up if you try and push them for an answer. 

I wish I'd chosen another network as Sky's customer service is useless. I would cancel and order elsewhere if I didn't want to just go to the back of the queue again. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you aware of the covid issues around the Apple factory in China that is delaying all things iPhone and iPad which is delaying everybodies orders all all networks ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

@caesarome Yes, I am completely aware. However, it doesn't excuse the lack of clarity and how rude the customer service is from Sky. There may be delays with the phones on Apple's end, but Sky are continually lying and false advertising. The staff should all be on the same page and not giving different answers constantly. Reading through this full thread, it seems that a lot of people also found them very unhelpful. 

This message was authored by Missylang This message was authored by: Missylang

What did you order and when did your order it? 

@Missylang I ordered the pro max in deep purple, 128gb. I ordered on the 26th October. 

What about you? 

Pro max in deep purple 128gb. 

Ordered on 23rd October.

@Missylang We might hear something around the same time then. You might hear first then hopefully I shouldn't be far behind. 

Have you had any texts or estimated delivery dates etc? 

Had a text saying it'll be by 9th December, that's all. Don't know that I believe it to be fair. 

Yeah, I got the same text last week. Then when I called them they said I'll definitely receive it no later than the 7th. Then today someone else said there's no guarantees. 

I'm starting to have doubts it'll arrive before Christmas. I keep checking the purple banner in my account in hopes it'll change from ''currently on backorder''. 

Yeah I'm having real doubts it'll be here. I've not spoken to anyone on the phone as of yet and to be honest I wouldn't mind the wait so much if they even bothered to communicate with you properly. 

I have everything crossed the banner will change soon but I guess we wait and see. 

This message was authored by mjay00 This message was authored by: mjay00

Mine luckily arrived in 2-3 weeks. I was going to wait for 4-6 weeks but they had the 256gb version instead of 512gb the colour I wanted, I downgraded and my new credit check passed and my other back order was cancelled!! So happy

@mjay00 I wish I'd ordered a different storage or colour as people seem to be receiving these a lot quicker. 

@Missylang I'll let you know if anything changes my end and you can let me know if yours changes lol. Fingers crossed it's soon!

This message was authored by mjay00 This message was authored by: mjay00

@JoeW94 @Yes! But I rang up though to double check and got the phone next day as long as your order is before 10pm and your credit check passes.

@mjay00 I can't change mine now unfortunately, I've already been waiting 5 weeks and with the delays I could end up waiting even longer if I tried to change it. I'll just need to stick it out. 

@Missylang Mine has finally changed to awaiting dispatch!! So yours should have as well. 

I think it might arrive tomorrow 😁 Finally! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion