Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by K.Chechelska This message was authored by: K.Chechelska

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Hey all ! 

Soooo.. I have seen the delivery times change on the page you would order at, and they seem to have dropped by a week? Or it might have just been me being blind lol? 

Could someone speak up whos has their phone on backorder 4-6 weeks? When did you end up recieving? It seems tht the availability is getting a bit better for other carriers 😕

Thanks in advance.

This message was authored by Taz+B This message was authored by: Taz+B

Hey guys, 

So I've read pretty much most of this feed and seen a lot of people are waiting for their deep purple pro max's 

I placed an order for an iPhone Pro Max, in Space Black and was given a delivery estimate of 4-6 weeks. It still says it's on back order but just wondering, has anyone else ordered a Pro Max in this colour and when did you receive yours? 

This message was authored by Taz+B This message was authored by: Taz+B

Just realised I replied to a post, did not know I was doing that sorry! 

This message was authored by Aftk This message was authored by: Aftk

@K.Chechelska 

I ordered the silver 14 pro max 128gb on 12th October. The back order status changed at 11pm on 14th November. I then received an email confirming the phone would be delivered on Tuesday 15th November. 

This message was authored by K.Chechelska This message was authored by: K.Chechelska

@Aftk So That was about 4 weeks-ish, I`m only asking because I dont know if i should cancel the order and go to a different carrier and stick with it, 

I have a working phone so I`m not worried about that, I`m just hoping it comes before christmas as I will be leaving for quite a while after that.

Thank you for your input !

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you do go with another provider @K.Chechelska you should be aware that they will probably be in the same position of waiting for stock due to the well known issues at the factory in China and Covid lockdowns.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Ghihdhd This message was authored by: Ghihdhd

Ordered on the 7th of October iphone 14 pro max deep purple 128gb and still waiting in certain that no other carrier has made their customers wait this long

@Caea To  be honest, with the colour that I`m after, which is the 128gb deep black, I have seen that other carriers waiting times range from 1-2 weeks, but the price is through the roof, like metioned, I will just stick with it as long as it comes before xmas.

This message was authored by JoeW94 This message was authored by: JoeW94

I called again and was told 9th December, so 2 days added on. They did say that I'll definitely receive it by then, and that there is a 99% chance I'll still receive it by the 7th but they have to add the 2 days to cover themselves.

I'm wondering how they can even guarantee this with the delays that's going on. 

However, they said anyone ordering now or who has ordered within the last couple of days will be January at least no matter what it says on the website. Depending on which colour and model I think. 

@Ghihdhd That's the same one I've ordered but didn't order until 26th October, so 19 days after you.

It's a bit worrying that you haven't received it yet as it makes me doubt I'll receive mine by the start of December. Unless yours comes really soon. 

@JoeW94 If that`s the case, I`m going to wait untill the first half of december, if nothing goes by then, I`m canceling and ordering via a different carrier. Over two months seems a bit extreme.

I just checked and EE for example has them available for imidiate distpatch within 7 days delivered, vodafone seems to be on the 3-4 weeks, O2 are aiming for around 4 weeks too. even tesco mobile has day to day drops where you can get one with next day delivery. lets see what happends.

This message was authored by camerakate This message was authored by: camerakate

I just received this text after ordering the 512gb Purple pro max on 9-11-22:

Hello, Thanks for waiting. We expect to deliver your iPhone 14 Pro Max by 28 Nov. We'll email you a day before delivery, so you don't need to do a thing.

This message was authored by Natashayz This message was authored by: Natashayz

I'm thinking about cancelling my order myself. I understand there's shortages but it's actually the way the company have delt with it that's frustrating me. 
Their dates aren't accurate and the staff don't seem to say/know the real dates when you phone either. 
I called last week and the week before and they both guaranteed my device would be here by tomorrow but I've called again today because it's still showing back order and now it's another week and half added. 
I don't think they should be guaranteeing delivery by a certain date then not following through. 

This message was authored by camerakate This message was authored by: camerakate

Just thought I'd let you guys know that my phone is going to be delivered today. I ordered on Nov 9th!

@Ghihdhd Have you received yours yet? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion