Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by TPI1234 This message was authored by: TPI1234

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Ive not had mine yet either. No email or text to say when its coming. Ordered it on Monday.. was meant to be today. IP 14 pro 

This message was authored by Abixxvi This message was authored by: Abixxvi

sky have really outdone themselves

This message was authored by Papppyx This message was authored by: Papppyx

So I initially placed my order online on Thursday 15th for my phone to arrive on 16th! I called in yesterday afternoon as I had had no email confirmation from Sky and I was told that my order was on its way and would be delivered within 2 working days. I then called Sky back last night and was told that my order did not exist. I was finally put through to someone who could help after being hung up on once and put on hold for ages, he told me that my order hadnt come through so i then had  to re-order over the phone with him. Im annoyed at the lady on the call earlier trying to fob me off when my order hadnt even got through! If you have had no confirmation please check with sky to make sure your order has gone through. 

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

[Content removed] I'm astonished the amount of liying being fed to customers from customer service representatives how can they all be saying different stuff! When I phoned yesterday I felt she was making it up on the spot disgusting.

Moderator note: language removed

This message was authored by Mypyh4ooo This message was authored by: Mypyh4ooo

The lady on the phone said to me that from experience nobody else would have the phone in stock but to feel free to check. Felt like saying Apple had it in stock for pick up but I just couldn't be bothered going into it. 

This message was authored by Titch98 This message was authored by: Titch98

iPhone 14 pro

943C5DB5-CFAE-47EE-BE7E-FBB30487F896.png

I pre-ordered the iPhone 14 Pro (Space Black 128gb) on the 15th and received this email from Sky. I'm wondering if someone will be able to let me know how long it will take before I receive the device 

Thank you 

Ellskill
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

So I've just had a conversation with a lovely lady who even went to the trouble of waking up her husband who is a manager at sky haha. He and a lady who is in the office stated I have been allocated stock from a delivery they had yesterday as there is a stock message on my order stating "on 16th September" apparently it's just a case of them working through the stock in order (basically first come, first served). The only thing I'm still unsure about is whether your place in the queue is from you ordering it or from the time you receive the physical order confirmation email. Mine came through just before 10pm on the 9th and @Jigsaw88's came through just after 2.30pm and he ordered the same as me and has received his phone 

Ellskill
Topic Author

Re: iPhone 14 pro

@Titch98 it doesn't look like your photo has uploaded correctly as there is just a yellow triangle 

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Ellskill  all pictures are moderated by sky before they show, it's been moderated now. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Hi,

This is what the photo should show. The email I received from sky after placing my order:

"Hello,

Just a quick note to say we've got your order and are busy checking all the details. We'll be in touch soon to confirm what you've chosen and let you know how to get up and running.

The Sky Team"

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Titch98  that normally means sky are doing the more enhanced second credit check and checking your delay are correct before confirming the order. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Hi,

Does this mean I will get the iPhone 14 Pro that I pre-ordered as I paid an upfront cost of £111

Thanks

Ellskill
Topic Author

@Titch98 not necessarily no, they can still cancel the order and they'll refund the upfront cost you've paid, you'll just have to wait for the next email which will either be your confirmation or that it's been cancelled, if it is cancelled you may get a cancelled email first followed by confirmation email as sometimes they arrive out of sync 

This message was authored by Abixxvi This message was authored by: Abixxvi

Currently on the phone to them now, the lady is basically saying that those who received/ receiving their pro maxes yesterday/today and next couple of days were the first half of pre orders that they had so on and before around the 12th/13th

The next half of pre orders are the orders getting sent out on or after 30th september however there is a chance that it could be earlier as the order for stock is out. She did confirm that they were out of stock of all colours of the pro max model. Any one who didnt pre order will be waiting until mid october. Still annoying, i did say on the phone next time just make it unavailable on the site until its back in stock. All shops do it and have the notify me when available button. Its not that hard to do

Ellskill
Topic Author

@Abixxvi 12th/13th?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion