Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

This message was authored by Mypyh4ooo This message was authored by: Mypyh4ooo

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

I don't get it really though it's not that difficult to NOT put the 16th on there if you can't deliver on that day. It's so daft it's actually annoying me now thinking about how they've screwed over so many people.

This message was authored by Jigsaw88 This message was authored by: Jigsaw88

My Pro Max (silver 128gb) just arrived. 👍🏻

This message was authored by Umbro786 This message was authored by: Umbro786

I also ordered silver 128Gb iPhone 14 Pro Max.  Might have to wait until 30th September.  

Might cancel it, and wait for Google Pixel 7 or Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

Or Xiaomi 13.

I was going to order the fold 4 but heard the battery life is bad.

This message was authored by Umbro786 This message was authored by: Umbro786

I'll wait for another few days and see what happens. 

This message was authored by Mypyh4ooo This message was authored by: Mypyh4ooo

No way was I waiting another 3 weeks, are they having a laugh 😅

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Just phoning up now to get some info if that's possible will let you know what I find out?

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Just got of phone with advisor and during call got a text saying iPhone pro max 256gb space black will be delivered by the 28th September keep an eye out for tracking info/I'd expect the pre order to change soonish.

This message was authored by BismillahMeBrudda This message was authored by: BismillahMeBrudda

iPhone

pre ordered the iPhone 14 which comes out today but I’ve not been sent any tracking details

This message was authored by Debs2811 This message was authored by: Debs2811

I ordered my ip 512gb pro max purple on Sunday my confirmation email said delivery ON 16th got the text message last night and this morning, this is the first time I've ever pre ordered an iPhone for the release date, I usually wait 6-8 months till the initial rush is over but for once I wanted to be in the queue and get one on launch day well that idea has gone out the window thanks to sky !!! 

This message was authored by Yuuri604 This message was authored by: Yuuri604

I just called Sky again and the rep said it will be delivered in 2-3 days. Lol. I dont believe it. This is crazy. 

This message was authored by Anvesh+yadav+anve This message was authored by: Anvesh+yadav+anve

Regarding order

I pre ordered iphone 14 pro first it showed that it will be delivered on 16 th I did not got any update regarding the phone.

Im with the 4th rep now and she's saying I need to wait 3-4 weeks. I am fuming. Won't end this call until they tell me what's really happening.

This message was authored by Papppyx This message was authored by: Papppyx

I called them earlier and they told me it would be delivered within 2 working days. I asked why it had arrived for some and why delivery was expected today and was told they are sorry but i should recieve a confirmation email shortly. Sounds like theyre fobbing people off! Im going to call them back after work!  I havent even recieved a confirmation email!!!

I finally able to speak to someone who makes sense. He said that phone may be delivered in the next days since I received the text message "Hi from Sky Mobile. Thanks for your order, your iPhone 14 is on track and we'll update you closer to the time with a precise date". But yeah for now I just have to wait. 

This message was authored by Rstac This message was authored by: Rstac

iPhone 14 pro max pre order

• I ordered my iPhone 14 pro max on the 9th and received an email saying your new device will be delivered on the 16th, it's now the 16th and I received a text message saying "Hello, Thanks for waiting. We expect to deliver your iPhone 14 Pro Max by 27 sep." this is a pain because I'm on holiday from the 20th-27th and won't be home to collect it. Should I expect it to be here before the 27th because i originally got a message saying the 16th?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion