Discussion topic: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

Ellskill
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ellskill This message was authored by: Ellskill

Re: Let’s talk iPhone 14/14 Pro and 14 Pro Max pre orders

@Mypyh4ooo I've just had the one hour slot, I should have it within the next hour. I'm gonna be calling sky when they open to get clarification on my silver one though, yesterday I was told to ignore the text I received about the order being on track blah, blah. blah and then I was told it wouldn't be today and got some rubbish about Apple releasing the stock like sky didn't already have stock of items, he then proceeded to tell me they had been given more stock from Apple than they expected so he was contradicting himself massively 

Ellskill
Topic Author

@NightWRhodes no mine said on the 16th not from. They went from on the 16th to from the 16th and then from the 23rd and then as they are now from the 30th

This message was authored by Mypyh4ooo This message was authored by: Mypyh4ooo

That's me cancelling the order then. 

Absolute shambles isn't it. You'd think they'd get it right for once as the years pass by but they still try and fob people off. They would of had the stock for ages prior to opening the pre orders so they knew exactly what they were doing! Good luck 

Ellskill
Topic Author

Just had another text from Sky regarding my silver 128 pro max, it's the exact same text they sent me yesterday 

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Nope was like this 5 years ago they still not got it right hence I was hesitant ordering in first place I should've known better!

I've had no text and no other form of update either. It'll be exactly the same issue like every year, allowing too many people to pre order without having sufficient stock! 

This message was authored by Mahshooq This message was authored by: Mahshooq

Pre order 14 pro max

Good morning,

I have ordered I phone 14 pro max and it suppose to deliver today and I didn't get any confirmation.

please could you help me with that.

thank you

This message was authored by Papppyx This message was authored by: Papppyx

I pre-ordered the IPhone 14 pro and have signed the contract. Delivery expected today

I ordered the Iphone14 pro on 15th September 2022 to be delivered on 16th September 2022 (today!). However, I have had no confirmation by email and text and cannot see the contract that I signed in my account. When should I expect to receive my new phone? 

This message was authored by Sky+Whinger This message was authored by: Sky+Whinger

Absolutely correct! They should absorb the stock accordingly then say out of stock until new units arrive then start again not allow thousands to keep ordering and disappoint the hell out of ppl!

My daughter has had a DPD message saying we have your order but due to delay running late will be in touch with she ordered on Saturday the 10th lol I ordered Friday at 1.19 sucks!

Ellskill
Topic Author

@Sky+Whinger what did she order?

No point I'm contacting sky mobile they don't their your know what from their elbow lol all the info contradicts what other agents say no consistency at all!

I've cancelled now and ordered from John Lewis for delivery tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else 

iPhone 14 pro max deep purple 128gb

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion