Discussion topic: I haven tried to order an iPhone 14 and the order keeps getting cancelled

This message was authored by John313 This message was authored by: John313

I haven tried to order an iPhone 14 and the order keeps getting cancelled

I have tried to order an iphone 14 plus and the order keeps being cancelled and i dont know why

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: I haven tried to order an iPhone 14 and the order keeps getting cancelled

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@John313 
It’s possible you may have failed the required credit check(s). Also, emails confirming or cancelling the order sometimes arrive out of sequence. See this link for Skys guidance ~
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/credit-checks-sky-mobile
Be aware that if you keep trying to order the device this could further impact your credit score. If you contact Sky they would be able to confirm that’s the reason your order was cancelled but not why you failed the credit check in the first place as they are not allowed to view your credit record. You would have to sign up to a credit reference agency like Experian or Equifax, which would give you access to your credit record.

Any initial payment you’ve made should hopefully be refunded after about 14 days.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@John313 
It’s possible you may have failed the required credit check(s). Also, emails confirming or cancelling the order sometimes arrive out of sequence. See this link for Skys guidance ~
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/credit-checks-sky-mobile
Be aware that if you keep trying to order the device this could further impact your credit score. If you contact Sky they would be able to confirm that’s the reason your order was cancelled but not why you failed the credit check in the first place as they are not allowed to view your credit record. You would have to sign up to a credit reference agency like Experian or Equifax, which would give you access to your credit record.

Any initial payment you’ve made should hopefully be refunded after about 14 days.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Taylasmith This message was authored by: Taylasmith

I have been having the same issue.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Taylasmith 

Then the same response applies to you too. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion