Discussion topic: I cant make or receive calls on my mobile it goes straight to voicemail

Jan22222
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jan22222 This message was authored by: Jan22222

Re: I cant make or receive calls on my mobile it goes straight to voicemail

Well, look what they do send you to a bot that is totally useless  and then advises you to go to the help for sky community I mean, come on if that's saying they can't be bothered !!! It would be nice to speak to a person in the uk That doesn't try and sell you something extra instead of dealing with your query

This message was authored by gregrogers This message was authored by: gregrogers

Yeah the copy and paste of sorry for the inconvenience started getting on my nerves especially when I was like it's not inconvenient if I fall and I'm home alone I literally can't phone anyone it's dangerous. I'm actually really shocked at how bad things have gotten at Sky if I'm honest. I used to think customer service was their number 1 priority followed up with value for money but my recent interactions I'm seeing none of that at Sky anymore

This message was authored by Poppy14 This message was authored by: Poppy14

Hi did u keep the same phone number or change it I'm having the same issue 

This message was authored by Jan18 This message was authored by: Jan18

Hi, I kept my number, just text PAC and your  DOB to 65075 and they will send a code to give to your Network. They say it takes 24 hours to port the number over but mine was done fairly quickly. It's very easy!

This message was authored by gregrogers This message was authored by: gregrogers

I ported my number and I've had no issues since 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion