Discussion topic: I cannot access my messages from my account. Page restriction comes up and says I have no products

This message was authored by Hill60 This message was authored by: Hill60

I cannot access my messages from my account. Page restriction comes up and says I have no products

Logged into my account to check the balance of my credit agreement, this apparently is in my messages. Went to that page and an error stating the page is restricted because I have no Sky products which is odd as I bought an Ipad through them and have a sim for that??

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: I cannot access my messages from my account. Page restriction comes up and says I have no produc

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Hill60  if you use the my sky app and go to the mobile tab, then find your device and tap on the payments tab it should show you there. There should be similar in your online account. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by Alinapappy This message was authored by: Alinapappy

Re: I cannot access my messages from my account. Page restriction comes up and says I have no produc

Hi i am having the same issue can somebody help? I have an iphone which i am still paying for but will not show in my billing or contracts. It says i have no products 

This message was authored by Alinapappy This message was authored by: Alinapappy

I have tried this it still doesnt work 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Alinapappy 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us Alinapappy. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by Aadam This message was authored by: Aadam

Hello I have the same issues brought iPhone 15 pro but can't view anything it says this You're unable to view this page because you don't have any Sky products when I go to my contract page in sky app can u help 

@Aadam 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Aadam This message was authored by: Aadam

Hello I don't see the chat bubble Can u help please 

As stated in my post above:

It can take a few hours to be contacted by this,

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion