Discussion topic: Sim cards -I have 3 sent out for 2 phones but cannot find out which one belongs to which?

This message was authored by Debsydoo This message was authored by: Debsydoo

Sim cards -I have 3 sent out for 2 phones but cannot find out which one belongs to which?

I have just bought 2 new phones with 25gb sim card contracts. I have however also had another one sent that is a free one.

However when I look on the cardboard folder the sim came in, there is only reference to a number in there as the agent who sold me them, named  the sim cards on my account so I cannot see which one refers to which account. I dont know if the 2 x 25gb data ones are which plus I have a 100mb one?  

Can anyone help please?  I cannot activate them as not put in the phone yet as cannot do the above.

Thank you

Best Answers
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: Sim cards -I have 3 sent out for 2 phones but cannot find out which one belongs to which?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Debsydoo  when you activate them you should be able to allocate them to the plan you want. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: Sim cards -I have 3 sent out for 2 phones but cannot find out which one belongs to which?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Debsydoo  when you activate them you should be able to allocate them to the plan you want. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion