Discussion topic: How to order a replacement SIM card

This message was authored by JA55 This message was authored by: JA55

How to order a replacement SIM card

Can someone tell me how to order a replacement SIM card online?  I have done it before, but there doesn't seem to be an option anymore.  I have read various threads on this forum but all have links to pages that don't allow me to order a SIM, they only show how to activate a SIM or  report a phone lost ot stolen.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: How to order a replacement SIM card

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JA55 

Does this link work:

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/mobile/sim/x/replacement-sim

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
JA55
Topic Author

Hi caesarome,

Thanks for the reply, but no, that link doesn't work - I have seen that in several threads.  The screen I get is shown below - no option to order a SIM.  I have been through the trouble shooting, and also tried the current SIM in a different phone and it still doesn't work, so I just need a replacement.

JA55_0-1721131761662.png

If you don't have another phone you can use then try one of the social media links at the bottom of this page to contact Sky about this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
JA55
Topic Author

It's actually my son's phone, so I have a working phone, but I can't really spend ages on hold when I am at work.  I don't do social media and I tried Sky's virtual online assistant which was absolutely useless!  I think my son will just have to wait until I can call Sky.

This message was authored by CLARE751 This message was authored by: CLARE751

i need to order a replacement sim card. my old sim was lost at home and i think it may have been thrown out with rubbish. i need a card as soon as because i am a vunerable person with disabilities and have to have hospital appointments i havent got another phone, my sim was part of the signiture package wich my calls are free. i have a samsung s9 phone and depend on my phone for every day living. it was a standard sim. i am a VIP cusromeri am the account holder 

@CLARE751 

Do either of my posts back up the page help ?

JA55
Topic Author

I finally got my new sim yesterday!  I went from this page

https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-mobile/data-calls-and-texts-mobile/mobile-data/poor-or-no-service/...

I selected need more help and used the chat, when it was available.  It took 3 separate chats getting nowhere then they gave me the customer service number (which this thread won't allow me to post!) and they helped me straight away.

Good luck!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion