Discussion topic: Hello. I’ve had my bill come out for my phone but I’ve paid more than I was meant to

This message was authored by TCollinsX3 This message was authored by: TCollinsX3

Hello. I’ve had my bill come out for my phone but I’ve paid more than I was meant to

Hello, I've had my bill come out of the account for my iPhone but it's at a higher charge than I expected it to be. Why is this ? I've made no changes so I'm not happy at all. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Hello. I’ve had my bill come out for my phone but I’ve paid more than I was meant to

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@TCollinsX3  Have you checked your bill?  What do the charges show?  There will be a breakdown of all charges.

As fellow customers we can't see your bill.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Hello. I’ve had my bill come out for my phone but I’ve paid more than I was meant to

Hi @TCollinsX3  as @GD1  look at your bill to see the difference between last month and what the breakdown shows, discount ended ? Also look at future bills to see if it's a one off. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
TCollinsX3
Topic Author
This message was authored by TCollinsX3 This message was authored by: TCollinsX3

It says I've been charged for MY MIX 30GB even though I've not asked for any data or anything. I think I may have to give them a call

TCollinsX3
Topic Author

I've checked it's just this month it's happened. All future payments are what I expect them to be. It says MY MIX 30GB 

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

My mix is your monthly sky mobile data allowance @TCollinsX3  which in your case is 30 G and includes free calls and texts. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
TCollinsX3
Topic Author

Thank you. I've just taken another look at the bill properly and it's because of roaming charges. I need to look more next time don't I. Sorry for that🤣. But appreciate your help as always

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion