Discussion topic: Galaxy S24 Ultra backorder

This message was authored by SteveGBennett This message was authored by: SteveGBennett

Galaxy S24 Ultra backorder

OK so on launch day I went in to order my new phone which I have done every two years for the past 3 upgrades. Always happens to be that the balance owed is always the same as the value they will give me for my old phone (to the penny). This year there was a big difference meaning I was looking to find over £120. I decided to wait a couple of months. Such a shame as the order was almost processed. Out of curiosity a few days later I tried again and amazingly all was good now and prices matched. Ordered the phone only then to find out. 4 to 5 week wait. Order status shows no stock? How? Why? When? No real answers. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Galaxy S24 Ultra backorder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Stock availability depends on what Sky can get from their supplier. No idea on your other point as that does seem odd and while it is to late now you could have called Sky to see if they could help.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Galaxy S24 Ultra backorder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SteveGBennett  The only logical explanation is that sky are awaiting a new shipment from Samsung 

until they get that stock they can't update your status 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion