Discussion topic: Free galaxy watch 6

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Free galaxy watch 6

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MGO 

It sounds to me as if the people you spoke to were unaware it changed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Emma0215
Topic Author
This message was authored by Emma0215 This message was authored by: Emma0215

@MGO argh this is all so frustrating! I haven't tried contacting sky yet! On the Facebook page people were also asking and they said do nothing but wait

This message was authored by MGO This message was authored by: MGO

I was told this morning that it's not ordered and won't be and I've had to start a cancellation of the phone and order a new one which will be here tomorrow with the watch deliveredat the same time

Emma0215
Topic Author

@MGO that's actual madness! I can't believe that they've made you do that. 

This message was authored by MGO This message was authored by: MGO

Tell me about it, a 14 day old phone

Emma0215
Topic Author

@MGO I'm going to wait til Friday as that will be 14 days and then I'll phone sky. And I'll be making a complaint if they don't give me the free watch as advertised! Not sending my phone back and going through the hassle

This message was authored by Kerry1409 This message was authored by: Kerry1409

We called sky who said it was a simple case of adding the phone to basket and the watch would arrive within 14 days and it came 3 days ago 🙂

This message was authored by Betty2 This message was authored by: Betty2

@Kerry1409 Did you have to manually add the watch at checkout or did you just buy the phone? Also, did you receive any emails about the watch or did it just turn up? 🙂

This message was authored by Kerry1409 This message was authored by: Kerry1409

We did it when the other offer first came up and it is was meant to be for 1 day only we just added the phone, we did.ring sky after a couple of days just to make sure it all went through okay this is where they tried to tell us we were meant to add the watch they wanted us to send the phone back etc and do it again but this isn't what the website said the day we bought it, it was the day after it changed to needing to add the watch so sky said we were right and they sent one out the only email was the night before delivery from dpd 

Emma0215
Topic Author

Update 

I chatted with sky on Facebook this morning and was told not to worry. That the change happened on 23rd August so I've just got to wait and that it can take up to 14 days to be dispatched. 14 days will be Friday so keeping my fingers crossed! 

This message was authored by Pink-ice-dragon This message was authored by: Pink-ice-dragon

Don'd send the phone back, they tried that with me, it puts the price up, there has been a price increase since and the chap on the phone couldn't/wouldn't honour the price i paid in the first place. I'm now sitting out the 14 days before i call back again (14 days ends on Friday).

This message was authored by jhopwood This message was authored by: jhopwood

Free Galaxy Watch6

Hi there

Ordered my phone (Galaxy Z Flip 5) on 21/08/2023 and was delivered 22/08/2023. I was told when it was ordered the watch would come seperately and would be delivered 14 days after delivery of the phone. Is it 14 working days or 14 standard days. Also the promotion has changed and it seems like you now need to add the watch to basket when ordering however at the time of order this wasn't an option. 

Has anyone actually received their watch yet please? Do I need to contact Sky to sort this as some people are reporting that they have had to send their phone back and reapply for the contract to get the watch?

This message was authored by Mccauley This message was authored by: Mccauley

I ordered my phone on 15th august. Wasn't an option to add watch. i contacted them and they said they are going through all the orders now and the watch will be sent out soon. Waiting game now

This message was authored by Lauraj07 This message was authored by: Lauraj07

I'm in the same boat. Phone came on 15th August. Been 14 days now and still no watch 😡 I rang last week and told it would come but to ring back after 14 days if it didn't. So looks like I've got to call AGAIN today!! 

This message was authored by Mccauley This message was authored by: Mccauley

Aw nothing worse than waiting.  Let me know how you get on. 🤞

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion