Discussion topic: Free galaxy watch 6

This message was authored by Emma0215 This message was authored by: Emma0215

Free galaxy watch 6

I've just ordered the new galaxy flip 5. And it said I'd need to wait 14 days to get the free galaxy watch 6. I brought my phone Friday. Looking now it says I needed to add it to the basket. But that's not what it said on Friday.  

Anyone had any luck with getting one?! Or do i need to phone sky?

1000047374.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Free galaxy watch 6

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it said you had to do nothing when you placed your order then you should have the watch within 14 days of receiving your phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Emma0215
Topic Author

@caesarome thanks. That's what I saw when I ordered it last week but now when you go on there it says this . So now wondering if I'll get it at all. 

1000047379.jpg

You should do as what was on the page when you placed your order is what applies to you, not what is shown on there now !

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Kerry1409 This message was authored by: Kerry1409

I ordered mine a week past Monday and mine said I didn't need to do anything, and I even rang sky and spoke to a lovely lady who asked her supervisor and they said I didn't need to do anything either, so fingers crossed, but I still haven't received any emails or anything 

This message was authored by Tamara2605 This message was authored by: Tamara2605

Hi, did you get your watch in the end?

i swapped my old phone to the new flip 5 and had the same screen you posted (saying to add it as a free accessory) but when doing a swap it never even showed me a page to add accessories....

This message was authored by Tamara2605 This message was authored by: Tamara2605

ah sorry, didn't check the dates that you posted 😄

This message was authored by Betty2 This message was authored by: Betty2

The same thing has happened to me. I have no emails or confirmation for the watch so I'm stressed. Has anyone received their one yet?

Emma0215
Topic Author

@Betty2 nothing yet. And it's now been a week since I ordered my phone. If I've not heard anything I'll phone sky next week. But it did say do nothing and wait 14 days so I'm hoping that will work out! 

This message was authored by WayneShep This message was authored by: WayneShep

Has anyone had the watch yet or do you just get fobbed off. I was told to check the Samsung.com support.

Does not recognise anything you enter.

This message was authored by MGO This message was authored by: MGO

We took up this offer as well and after contacting sky, the watch wasn't even ordered, we have had to cancel and return the phone to claim the watch, which has ment the hassle of setting up a new phone with singing in to everything again, another hit to my credit score, deleting everything off the phone, cost of new screen protectos and the biggest cost of all my time.

this Is highly disappointing and miss leading from sky, I wasn't even offered the chance to make a complaint.

If you took this offer up you will not receive the watch.

@MGO wrote:

If you took this offer up you will not receive the watch.

What probably hasn't helped is that the way this promotion is run changed about a week ago as previously you didn't have to do anything as it would be sent automatically but now you have to place the watch in your basket.

Emma0215
Topic Author

@MGO what date did you order your phone? Was it after they changed to say you had to add the watch to the basket? As when I ordered my phone it said just to wait 14 days and do nothing basically. I attached screenshot of that earlier on. 

That was sky's response. "You had to add it in the basket" 3 times I had to explainthat wasn't even an option when placing my order

It said the same when I ordered on the 15th

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion