Discussion topic: Did an iOS 17 upgrade and my dial assist has been removed and I’m now unable to make standard calls

This message was authored by Chefmarco This message was authored by: Chefmarco

Did an iOS 17 upgrade and my dial assist has been removed and I’m now unable to make standard calls

Did an iOS 17 update and my dial assist has vanished as a result I'm unable to make standard calls I've requested a network reset and that's not made any success The roaming and receiving calls works fine Please help I need to make calls from abroad and struggling 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Did an iOS 17 upgrade and my dial assist has been removed and I’m now unable to make standard ca

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you gone to Settings > Phone to see if you have the option to turn it back on ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Chefmarco
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chefmarco This message was authored by: Chefmarco

Re: Did an iOS 17 upgrade and my dial assist has been removed and I’m now unable to make standard ca

Can't do that because it's not there and was prior to upgrading to iOS 17🥴

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I would try contacting Apple to see what they say, perhaps start with their website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion