Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@KLM23092000 @I can't believe it, my sim still hasn't got a date. This is ridiculous- i'm half tempted to call them but i know what response i'll get 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

I would call and just explain the situation, hopefully you get someone helpful. The whole situation is confusing me tbh I've never had to deal with such carnage ordering a phone before it's normally so straight forward. He tried to convince me to get the desert titanium for some reason and said white was boring 😂

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@KLM23092000 @No bloody way!😂😂😂 You will be lucky to see it! It's an apparition 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

I honestly looking back on that phone call do not understand what is going on anymore 😂 can someone else please call about theirs and see if they say the same 😂😂

This message was authored by doofy This message was authored by: doofy

It's possible that there really was an issue with your order and you had to re-order but there's not a single provider that I can see including Apple that has any variant of the Pro Max for under a 3 week wait. But who knows, you can only go off of what you're being told by people that are there to help you.

This message was authored by januk This message was authored by: januk

can someone help me when we call customer care from uk we would be connecting to uk customer care only right?

This message was authored by januk This message was authored by: januk

i got connected to some stupid person and he says i am connected to customer service in india. how?how is that even possible i called last week on same number and have talked to someone.he is saying there is no post code like that blah blah

This message was authored by GeorgeB This message was authored by: GeorgeB

Well I've been reading all the posts in this forum and decided to cancel my order of a iphone 16 pro max in black 512gb. The main reason being sky's inability to be honest regarding delivery,  I have on several occasions contacted sky regarding delivery and each time I've been lied to and fobbed off and got nowhere. Yesterday I did a bit of surfing the Internet and found an iphone 16 pro desert titanium 1tb on curry's website so I bought it and it's being delivered today,  it's not really what I wanted size wise but it will do given that I've gotten so fed up with sky's shameful way of treating people. I originally purchased from sky on pre order day and was told delivery on the 20th September,  on the 19th I received a text as many people did stating that delivery would now be by the 27th September which if I'm honest I don't believe,  I think that sky will keep pushing back delivery hence my decision to compromise my choice of iphone which will at least be delivered today. I contacted sky approximately 30 minutes ago to cancel my order and even then the agent couldn't give me any information regarding delivery and was more than happy to cancel my order.

To all those of you who are still awaiting delivery i hope that you don't have to wait to much longer. 

And as regards Sky mobile shame on you people deserve better and you wouldn't be here without us

This message was authored by doofy This message was authored by: doofy

16 Pro 256GB Desert Titanium in stock for delivery tomorrow on Amazon if anyone is desperate.

This message was authored by H3atherUK This message was authored by: H3atherUK

I ordered the 16 pro on 18/09 and the app has just changed to 'expected delivery tomorrow' (had been sitting as coming soon since order) fingers crossed everyone! 

This message was authored by Rjbono This message was authored by: Rjbono

I'm just so confused how some people are getting their orders before others who ordered first...

iPhone 16 Plus in Teal (128gb) - Ordered on 13th at 1:30pm

I'm so jealous people are starting to receive dates. I'm concerned for those of us who ordered the Pro Max in Desert Titanium as it's been radio silence for us. No answers. No updates. I don't even think i know anyone who has got one on here. 

This message was authored by Eli2 This message was authored by: Eli2

@champagneslay dont worry I haven't received anything either and I'm the 16 pro max in white...

@Eli2 Im gunna call in a sec for all of us Pro Max uses. They can tell me it's a 21/10 latest but i want some answers for us

Yess Gowan legend, I think we should all complain aswell   @champagneslay 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion