Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@KLM23092000i think contact trading standards - you've been waiting so long and it's not ok. this is higher than a complaint 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

@champagneslay how do I do that? Sorry I've never actually had any issues with stuff like this before this is the first time

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

@1Anonymous1 I ordered white 😅 and hate waiting too 

This message was authored by lauren1210 This message was authored by: lauren1210

@KLM23092000 I would have thought you can contact them online these days, failing that they should have contact details on their website 

This message was authored by Laurenjades This message was authored by: Laurenjades

@KLM23092000 it will be 4 weeks for me on Sunday! It's getting a joke not having any updates 

This message was authored by Sallyann1974 This message was authored by: Sallyann1974

I've been following this thread for a number of days now hoping to get some insight as to when I might receive my phone. 

ordered in the 23rd September - was told the wait time at that point was 2 weeks. 

ordered the 258gb DT iPhone 16 pro max model with new sim 

had nothin, no text no email regarding delivery. Just confirmation fo my order and credit agreement which was signed the same day. 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

We've been waiting 4 weeks since preorder day so I think it's probably going to be about anyother 1-2 weeks at least 

This message was authored by Sallyann1974 This message was authored by: Sallyann1974

What day was pre-order day? And what day was the release day? 

This message was authored by Emz0794 This message was authored by: Emz0794

@Sallyann1974 An agent told me today there should be more stock delivered and shipped out by Friday. How true that is who knows, I might chase them tomorrow and find out what's going on. Or try to anyway 

This message was authored by SamM123 This message was authored by: SamM123

My Sky has been updated this morning to show expected delivery as tomorrow, which is right in line with the text I received stating that I'd receive the phone on or before 11th. 

iPhone 16 Pro Max 256GB in Desert Titanium ordered on the 17th. 

This message was authored by MissB1990 This message was authored by: MissB1990

So my sky order still says delivery expected today, looked on dpd still says at depot I've stayed at home today instead of going in the office and still not sure if it is going to come usually dpd email me around 7am and give me a time slot for deliveries and had nothing today so far. Does anyone know likely the phone is to come today if sky says delivery expected today? 

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

Good luck everyone! Let's hope today is the day for some of you! 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

Good to see some people are getting news updates from Sky about their orders. I’m still stuck with no change, sadly… but I’ll get an update one day soon. I hope.

This message was authored by MissB1990 This message was authored by: MissB1990

Just had the email from DPD delivery expected today around 12.30

This message was authored by as29 This message was authored by: as29

ordered on 16 and i recieved my 16PMDT yday morning

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion