Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@Ianhed50 which colour/memory did you order and when? And congrats! Enjoy!

This message was authored by Saikumarveldi This message was authored by: Saikumarveldi

Delaying the phone delivery because of out of stock

I ordered a iPhone 16 pro max on 24 September 2024 when I ordered they said it will delivered in 10-12 days but it's been 18 days still no update when I called to customer service they said to wait two more days is there any update for my phone I promised to take by 14 days but it is delaying why do they give commitment when they don't have stock and fool the customers.customers are eagerly waiting for the phone give the service properly
This message was authored by Debs2811 This message was authored by: Debs2811

I ordered 2x 16pm DT 1tb on 18 sept no delivery est given then or since my account just says on pre order 

This message was authored by Emz0794 This message was authored by: Emz0794

I literally just spoke to a lovely lady at sky, she explained that everyone will be waiting at least 4 weeks as Apple didn't send the amount they actually needed. She basically said it's highly unlikely I will hear anything before the 25th, but said if I still haven't heard by the 30th to call back. I ordered the 1st October, basically pro max's are in demand and the supply isn't there. So as quick as they are coming in they are going out..... so I'd imagine people who ordered on or around launch day are getting theirs this week and beginning of next and the the rest the following week possibly 🤷🏼‍♀️

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

Well given I ordered on the 18th of September (zero updates) I should really have it next few days or at the very latest next week. 

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

@AnakinOrder66 @You should definitely be getting it soon mate. You ordered only a day after I did and honestly I didn't think I was going to hear anything anytime soon until out of nowhere yesterday I did and then got phone today. 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@Paulc1989 Thank you.. should not be much longer! Did you just hear by DPD out the blue?

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

@AnakinOrder66 @Yesterday morning I had an email off sky first saying it should be with me soon. Then about 20 minutes after that I got the dpd email about them expecting to get it. That was the first email I had off dpd. 

This message was authored by Keeys This message was authored by: Keeys

Still havnt gotten my white iPhone pro max ordered morning of 14th September please come soon 😞

@Paulc1989 Ahhh ok.. I know what to look out for! Sure it will be soon 🙂 

@Keeys I really don't get it as we can see many have since got them at later dates! Sure we ordered so super super rate white ones lmao... but man you have had such a long wait.. Think you're the only one left having ordered that early.. Then me from the 18th from what we see on here anyways.. All I can say is I hope next week is the white Iphone week! 

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

@AnakinOrder66 Sky Mobile Preorder spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of **bleep** and villainy....  We must just wait, let the force deal with it. We can but hope that it isn't a trap! 🤣 I hope you get yours before me, cos you ordered first.. but not too long before me! 

@conalbarbarian mentioned the Force to Anakin, suggesting that if Sky didn’t deliver the iPhone 16 Pro Max soon, Anakin should just let rip and unleash his full power. The patience was wearing thin, and the dark side was getting harder to resist.

This message was authored by Michaela171 This message was authored by: Michaela171

Ordered the pro max Dt on the 20th and it was delivered today. Had a few issues with the dpd driver as she said I missed the delivery but I seen her get out the van and not chap? Anyways the wait for me is over with , hope yous get it soon too

This message was authored by iJg This message was authored by: iJg

Anyone else order the 16 PM in White Titanium with 1TB?

I ordered on the 19/10/24 I'm gutted I don't yet have my shiny new phone, hopefully we're not left in the dark for much longer, but it's nice to know I'm not alone in this fight, but also really **** that those who ordered before me still haven't had confirmation of Delivery.

Can only hope there are some swift ones pulled by Sky to get our orders out to us so the battle can come to an end🤞🏼

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion